Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm a 20th Century Man but I don't wanna live in a world gone wrong.

Bob Dylan and Ray Davies have more in common that you might think...Bob has said he never meant to be a spokesman for a generation and Ray said he never was part of the movement, but both were actually at the top of those things they didn't want to be and did it better than anyone.

The Loony Balloon keeps on going round...KinKdom and how it relates to our world, out society, our civilization...

" There ain't no beautyAnd there ain't no styleLook at all the people,Why they all look the same.They're tearing old quality downWithout any pity,Now they're coming to take me awayTo Scrapheap City"

"He was young and he had so much ambition All the way he was overtaken By the people who make the big decisions But he tried and he tried for a better life And a way to improve his own condition If only life were easy it would be such fun"..Ray Davies

" I use to care but things have changed" Dylan

I'm a twentieth century man but I don't wanna be here.and I don't want to live in a world gone wrong either...ain't it a pity, scrapheap city."

"Pack up my suitcase, give me my hat,No use to ask me, baby, 'cause I'll never be back.I can't be good no more, once like I did before.I can't be good, baby,Honey, because the world's gone wrong." ...Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment